As soon as you bring your new puppy home, you need to immediately begin training him on where you want him to use the bathroom. Because puppies cannot ‘hold it’ until they are at least 12 weeks old, knowing how to train your dog and how to identify signs that might indicate when he needs to go are essential.
Many new puppy owners love the convenience of using a puppy pad. While you may not always want to use this tool for your dog, it can be a great first step in housebreaking your pup. You can even use these pads to teach your dog how to go to the bathroom outdoors later on. Puppy pads are also excellent choices if you need to leave your puppy indoors while you are at work all day. The puppy won’t have to wait to relieve himself and you will have fewer accidents to clean up.
Puppy pad training is very similar to newspaper training; however, puppy training pads are especially designed for dog care. They are absorbent, control odor, and can simply be picked up and thrown away without a big mess.
- Size 60cm
- 5 Sheets
- Extra absorbent with leak-proof bottom
- Adhesive bottoms tabs to keep in place.
Your About Us page might include:
- Who you are
- Why you sell the items you sell
- Where you are located
- How long you have been in business
- How long you have been running your online shop
- Who are the people on your team
- Contact information Social links (Twitter, Facebook)