Aqua Divina is the first feminine fragrance from the Bvlgari Aqva collection, which has so far included only masculine scents.
Bvlgari Aqua Divina is inspired by Botticelli’s painting The Birth of Venus.
Its floral-aquatic composition signed by perfumer Alberto Morillas opens with aromas reminiscent of the salty sea; there are accords of bergamot, salt crystals and red ginger. Magnolia and quince form the heart of the perfume, which is followed by the base of beeswax, precious woods and amber.
Your About Us page might include:
- Who you are
- Why you sell the items you sell
- Where you are located
- How long you have been in business
- How long you have been running your online shop
- Who are the people on your team
- Contact information Social links (Twitter, Facebook)