Syntha-6 Extended Release Protein Blend is formulated with fast, medium and slow digesting proteins to sustain amino acid levels over a long interval, while increasing protein synthesis, and more. Its protein matrix consists of ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate, Micellar alpha and beta case-ins, micro-filtered WPI, egg albumen, calcium caseinate, and milk protein concentrate. It is low in carbs and lactose, making it a good choice for individuals seeking sustained protein delivery without a lot of extra fat and carbohydrate calories.
- Produces “ridiculously” delicious protein drinks that maximize lean muscle development
- Doesn’t leave you feeling bloated or stuffed: great for several times daily use
- Multi-functional AM-PM protein blend: 6 ultra-premium quality proteins + digestive enzymes
- Sustained release: absorbs instantly yet feeds muscles for up to 8 hours
- Fortified with BCAA’s (for nitrogen balance), Glutamine peptides (recovery, immune system), MCT’s (fast energy) and fiber.
RECOMMENDED USE FOR MALES: As a dietary supplement, take 2 scoops (providing approx. 44 grams of protein) with 8-10 oz of cold water or any beverage of your choice. Use approximately 4-5 oz of liquid per 1 scoop of powder. Vary the amount of liquid to achieve your desired flavor and consistency. Drink 2-4 servings daily, or as needed to satisfy your protein or muscle-enhancing requirements. To increase your protein intake per serving and to achieve an amazing milkshake taste, use non-fat or low-fat milk.
RECOMMENDED USE FOR FEMALES: As a dietary supplement, take 1 scoop (providing approx. 22 grams of protein) with 4-5 oz of cold water or any beverage of your choice. Vary the amount of liquid to achieve your desired consistency. Drink 2-4 servings daily, or as needed to satisfy your protein or body-shaping requirements. To increase your protein intake per serving and to achieve an amazing milkshake taste, use non-fat or low-fat milk or your favorite soy beverage.
Container: 2.91 Lbs
One Serving: 1 Scoop (44g)
Servings Per Container: 30
Your About Us page might include:
- Who you are
- Why you sell the items you sell
- Where you are located
- How long you have been in business
- How long you have been running your online shop
- Who are the people on your team
- Contact information Social links (Twitter, Facebook)