Quite often people own or purchase a car CD player, home stereo system, or speakers that have a 3.5 mm input. To get this to work with your MP3 player, such as an iPod or Zune, you need to have a patch cable that will connect the two.
This male to male 1.8 Metre stereo cable gives you left and right audio transmissions. Standard MP3 players have have a 3.5 mm (1/8 inch) mini stereo female jack because headphones have a male end. The problem occurs when your other devices have an audio in but also have a 3.5 mm female jack. This patch cable is the perfect solution to connecting such devices.
Your About Us page might include:
- Who you are
- Why you sell the items you sell
- Where you are located
- How long you have been in business
- How long you have been running your online shop
- Who are the people on your team
- Contact information Social links (Twitter, Facebook)